Great Hymns of the Faith CDs
Be Prepared, Conclusion
- You’ll never sing well without preparation.
- Preparation takes time and planning
- Preparation for Sunday begins on Saturday evening. You must have
- Preparation for Thursday requires “schedule” planning.
- You can prepare for Sunday/Thursday by singing hymns in the car!
- Think “good breathing” as you prepare.
- In singing, “as you breathe, so you sing!”
- Good posture and good breathing go ‘hand in hand’.
- When singing:
Stand as much as possible
with both feet on the floor
Keep your back
Expand your ‘middle’ and do not raise your shoulders!